Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Monday Classes

Second Grade

Hi boys and girls! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I will be back with you on Tuesday. Today I would like for you to pull up your DMT Chart and continue with Dance Mat typing. Don't forget to mark your chart

Fifth Grade

Open up your DMT chart and continue with Dance Mat Typing. If you have finished all stages please take this time to work on one of the Fifth Grade activities such as Free Rice, Chinese Checkers. After 20 minutes on Dance Mat Typing or an activity. Go to your Fifth Grade file folder and open up a Word Doc 1. Using correct finger position please type a short paper on "My Favorite Christmas Memory". Think about a past Christmas and tell me why that Christmas was your favorite. Insert a piece of clip art (one only) on your completed paper. Make sure you save this paper to your file before you begin. See you tomorrow.